We provide corporate in-house workshop on New Product Development Professional [NPDP] certification preparation in alignment with PDMA’s Body of Knowledge. The structure of this workshop is as below:
1. The workshop will be conducted for a period of 2 to 5 full days. The number of days depends on the number of modules selected by your organization from the PDMA’s Body of Knowledge
2. The workshop duration is from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
3. Any number of participants can attend
4. The teaching methodology is based on classroom teachings through presentations, case studies and assessments
The scope of PDMA-India includes the following:
• Provide trainer towards the NPDP workshop at your organisation
• Provide necessary training materials [Does not include text books]
• Conduct assessments to ascertain the accomplishment of learning outcomes
• Assist interested candidates towards NPDP certification such as application preparation etc.
• The duration for the training shall be 2to 5 full days from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
• The exact dates of the training shall be mutually decided between your organization and PDMA-India
• A course completion certificate will be issued from PDMA-India
Client Responsibilities include the following:
• Provide conference rooms and teaching aids (Projector, White Board, Eraser etc.)
• The workshop participants get a thorough understanding of the NPD process and techniques.
• The workshop introduces NPD best practices being followed in world’s leading product development organizations. These best practices are documented by PDMA through empirical studies over the last four decades.
• The participants will be able to appreciate the organization structure, culture and processes that support successful New Product Development initiatives.
• Subsequent to this workshop the participants can appear for the NPDP certification, which is a gold standard in New Product Development across the globe.
VENKADESH NARAYANAN, BSME, MBA,NPDP, CBAP®, CSCP, PMI-PBA®, CBPP®, CPRE-FL
He is the President at Product Development and Management Association (India) - An Indian affiliate of PDMA, USA and Principal Consultant at Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited. He is a Mechanical Engineer and an MBA with over 20 years of experience in Consulting, Business Analysis and Process Improvement. Mr. Narayanan is a former member of Indian Civil Services [IRAS 2000 Batch] and served at Indian Railways, Larsen & Toubro – ECC, Siemens (USA), Euro-Pro LLC (USA) and Latex International (USA) prior to joining Fhyzics. He is also functioning as an Approved WAREX Assessor for Confederation of Indian Industry – Institute of Logistics.Mr. Narayanan is also a member of several professional bodies and holds the below certifications:
New Product Development Professional (NPDP), USA
Certified Business Analysis Professional(CBAP®), IIBA®, Canada
Certified PMI - Professional in Business AnalysisSM (PMI-PBA®), USA
Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering (CPRE-FL), IREB®, Germany
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), APICS, USA
Certified Packaging Professional (CPP), IoPP, USA
Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP), ABPMP, USA
Certified in Production and Inventory Management (BSCM), APICS, USA
Certified in Lean from Society of Manufacturing Engineers, USA
Certified in Six Sigma from Motorola University, USA
Certificate in Hospital Management, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
HubSpot Sales Software Certified, HubSpot Academy, USA. LinkedIn Profile